What is Django-addons?
Django-addons is a bunch of code that makes writing addon/plugins for your Django project much easier. Add django-addons to your Django project and you can drop all the addons to ‘/addons’ directory.
How to install Django-addons?
You can install the latest version of django-addons running
pip install django-addons
You can also install the development version of django-addons with
pip install django-addons==dev
- Addons overview page
- Automatic signal connecting of addons
- Automatic URL discovery of addons
- Template hooking system (inject code from addons to your main project)
- Django-staticfiles to serve site media from each addon
- Django-notifications support (automatic registration of noticetypes)
- Per addon localization
- Per addon settings
- Disabling addons via ./manage.py addons